The very first spheroids grown on JellaGel18/10/19
Thank you Gabriela Kronemberger and Leandra Baptista, PhD at Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro for sharing this excellent image of Adipose-derived stem cells at 1 week in our jellyfish collagen hydrogel, JellaGel.
JellaGel is a significant innovation in the fields of cell culture and regenerative medicine. With a concentration of 4.0-4.5mg/ml it is sold in either 20ml or 100ml formats. JellaGel can be stored for up to 6 weeks from date of manufacture.
The reasons to adopt jellyfish collagen compared with mammalian collagens include:
- Prion & disease-vector free material.
- Inert & cleaner at the miRNA level.
- Biocompatible offering a low immunogenicity profile.
- Consistent from one batch to another because of the simplistic physiology of jellyfish.
- Similar to mammalian and human type I, II, III, V collagens because of the ancient chemical lineage.
- Compatible with all existing cell culture methodologies (self-coating, imaging, etc).
- ISO13485:2016 certified manufacturing.