Products & Applications > Benefits of Next Generation Collagen for lab applications
Benefits of Next Generation Collagen for lab applications
The Benefits of Next Generation Collagen
Purified jellyfish collagen for tissue engineering research, cell culture & Biochemistry
Jellagen® is a unique native collagen structure derived from jellyfish, an evolutionary ancient chemical lineage and root of all collagens. Thanks to the simple nature of jellyfish, Jellagen® is a pure and native form of collagen offering unique characteristics.
|Next Generation biomaterial for 2D and 3D cell culture||
• ISO13485 certified manufacturing process
• Non-mammalian and BSE and disease vector free.
• Cleaner in terms of non-specific miRNA content compared to mammalian collagen.
• Bioresorbable and Biocompatible.
|Batch to batch consistency||
• A highly purified collagen.
• Offers improved research productivity allowing security of product consistency and reproducible results.
|Next generation collagen||Evolutionary ancient chemistry – The root of all Collagens with 600 million years of evolution.|
• Regenerative medicine
• Tissue engineering
• 3D porous structures
|Universal collagen scaffold||Jellyfish collagen characteristics are Type-I “Like”, Type-II “Like” and Type V “Like”|
|Cost effective||Jellagen® is cost effective compared to mammalian collagens.|
|Ethically sourced raw materials||0% bycatch and unlike other “marine” collagens derived from fish species, offers zero impact on human feed stock supplies.|