Products & Applications > Benefits of Next Generation Collagen for lab applications
Benefits of Next Generation Collagen for lab applications
Purified jellyfish collagen for tissue engineering research, cell culture & Biochemistry
Jellagen® is a unique native collagen structure derived from jellyfish, an evolutionary ancient chemical lineage and root of all collagens. Thanks to the simple nature of jellyfish, Jellagen® is a pure and native form of collagen offering unique characteristics.
|Next Generation biomaterial for 2D and 3D cell culture||
• ISO13485 certified manufacturing process
• Non-mammalian and BSE and disease vector free.
• Cleaner in terms of non-specific miRNA content compared to mammalian collagen.
• Bioresorbable and Biocompatible.
|Batch to batch consistency||
• A highly purified collagen.
• Offers improved research productivity allowing security of product consistency and reproducible results.
|Next generation collagen||Evolutionary ancient chemistry – The root of all Collagens with 600 million years of evolution.|
• Tissue engineering
• 3D porous structures
|Universal collagen scaffold||Jellyfish collagen characteristics are Type-I “Like”, Type-II “Like” and Type V “Like”|
|Cost effective||Jellagen® is cost effective compared to mammalian collagens.|
|Ethically sourced raw materials||0% bycatch and unlike other “marine” collagens derived from fish species, offers zero impact on human feed stock supplies.|
Want to test our products?
© 2020 Jellagen. All rights reserved. Company Registration No. SC451036